I often hear that many ladies have problems with creating the popular smokey eye look.
Here’s the step by step guide on how to create the smokey eye.
1. Prime the eyelid
2. Cover your eyelid with middle (medium) color.
3. Use the darkest shade in the crease, blending it outside to the brow bone.
4. Then using the lightest shade, highlight inner part of the lid
5. Using the same light shade blend it onto the brow bone-just right where the darkest color ends.
6. With fluffy brush, create a highlight under the eyebrow
(I used Venus from Naked Basics by Urban Decay)
7. Use the angle brush to create a liner effect under you lash line, with the darkest shade.
8. Black pencil
9. Smudge pencil with black eye shadow and blend in with other colors
(I used CRAVE from Urban Decay Naked Basics)
I hope this is helpful 🙂